Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why I Don't Believe in Child Labor By Jennifer Redinger

Because they don't do it right.

Gage is sick again. I won't go into the fact that I myself am sick, because frankly, no one here cares. This time it is the stomach flu. Anyone know the odds of everyone else in the house bypassing it? Just checkin'

Anyway, after a day full of bathroom trips, some more successful then others, I told Austin and Chase that if they wanted clean jeans for tomorrow to collect them from every nook, cranny and hamper and bring 'em down. Well, I just took them out of the washer to place in the dryer and was greeted with fuzz and lots and lots of gel pieces. I not only washed jeans, but a pull-up. They don't wash very well.

I shouldn't complain. At least they were motivated to do something by the sheer thought of wearing dirty jeans. Hey, it's something, right?

No comments: