Tuesday, February 3, 2009



I have to start by saying WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!! What a game that was! I was sure sure sure that it was over and we wouldn't come back. My husband kept texting me saying, "No this is Steeler football, this is how Big Ben works". Well guess what, HE WAS RIGHT! (Jeff are you happy, save this post for the future, you may never hear those words from me again lol) He works for a radio station and was stuck high atop "magic mountain" running the board to broadcast the game.

Either way, it had me and Chase on the edge of our seats! It was bittersweet in that I wish my dad was here to see it. He would have been THRILLED! 3 years ago when they won my brother immediately hopped on the bus from NY after the game and came home. My dad, brother and the big boys all went downtown to the parade. I'm so thankful that I let them miss school to go. Little did we know that my dad would be gone a year later.

In other news, it's snowing. Again. I'm trying to make Spring and Easter ornies. It's hard to get motivated when all you see is snow!







These are pictures from last week when we had the white-out I just never got around to posting them. And yes, I know, this is Western Pennyslvania. But hey, what's a blog for if you can't complain every now and then! :)

I did manage to get a few things listed on Ebay, if you get a chance stop by and take a peek...


Hope yinz guys have a great day n'at. If yer in da area stop dahntahn n see da parade, the Stillers are back in da Burgh!

3 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

It was a fantastic game!!! I sat and watched the whole thing and prayed:)

Now I'm watching the Steeler Victory parade, my son's there standing in the building behind the stand. My husband and son's bleed black and gold too!
Rondell

Susan said...

Hey Jennifer,
I just found you and wanted to say "Hey". I have enjoyed reading your blog.
Have a great weekend,
Susan

Stacey said...

What a beautiful blog you have! I am so excited that I came across it tonight and had to become one of your followers. :) It is just darling and I love all of the pictures that you have. Your snowy pictures remind me of the weather we had a few weeks ago here in Northern Ohio. I would like to extend a warm welcome to you to come by and visit my new prim blog at Farm Wife Primitives. It was just created last week and am looking forward to sharing ideas, pictures and projects with other prim lovers out there in blogland. :) It would be my honor to have you as one of my followers if you so choose.

Happy crafting and many blessings,
Stacey