Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Austin William!


I am sadly a day late in wishing Austin a happy birthday! Now in my defense he is the firstborn, so he is usually the one that has all the pictures, all the memories saved in a nice neat little box, etc. And it's usually the 3 after him that have I have missed all the little things with. So, I think just this once, I will give my self a get-out-of-jail-free card!

This boy had his 17th birthday yesterday and just started his Senior Year. He is sweet and loving, but has always been kind of a "man" for lack of a better description. When he was 8 we were in Giant Eagle and I commented on how pretty some colored pussy willows were. He took a couple of dollars out of his pocket and said to buy myself some for Mother's Day. That kind of thing! He is smart and a gifted artist. He loves his hockey and I love to watch him on the ice!

Happy Birthday Austin. I'm so blessed to call you my son!

No comments: