Thursday, December 4, 2008

Art Projects...


I think each of my children have gotten a special blog post. All except for Austin, my oldest. Now I am not sure why I have never posted about him. He gives me PLENTY of things to blog about. I think the problem is that mostly they would become the rantings of a mad woman, so I have refrained from posting. You see Austin is the product of the "parents curse". In case you are not familiar with said curse, it is the curse that one of your parents put upon you, usually when YOU are in your teen years. It goes something to the effect of..."I hope you have a child JUST LIKE YOU SOMEDAY!!". Anyone have one of those? We are very much alike in so many ways, although he would outwardly cringe if that was ever mentioned to him. In fact people even say we look alike, which is not a good thing for a 15 year-old boy. He is mouthy and brooding alot of times. Wears skinny jeans and is trying to gauge out his ears without me noticing.

BUT he is also sweet and sensitive. Adorable with his littlest brothers when he wants to be. And when this child smiles his whole face lights up and he looks like a sweet little boy! But the point of this post is he is very talented. He brought this home the other night to work on for art class. Now I'm not sure what comic book person this is, as this is not my area of expertise lies, but I know that I think this is awesome. Maybe I'm biased. Either way I think he is pretty awesome. (Austin I mean lol)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~Beth~ said...

OMGosh! I know of what you speak! LOL! My Emily is Austin's twin attitude and she too is a wonderful artist like him!