Friday, December 12, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Well now that the tree is finally decorated I thought I would share a few of my favorite ornaments. It was hard to pick just a couple, but these were the ones that touch my heart and put a smile on my face!


This first one my Grandma and Pap Smith bought for me when I was a little girl. I had a big thing for horses and wanted to be a cowgirl!




My stepmom got us this one last year in memory of my dad. I just love the verse on it. It also engraved on the back with Pap Pap Smith 1949-2007



Ah the King, what more is there to say!

This is a classic Chase back in preschool. Too cute, I just love his face!




Another classic, this is Austin in kindergarten. So sweet! I look forward to the ones that Gage and Asa will make over the years!



There are several others that I bought over the years that represented where we were at the time. I love seeing how far we've come and how the boys have grown and changed.




1 comment:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

It's nice to see some of your favorite ornaments...I haven't gotten my main tree decorated...hopefully tomorrow!