Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Well, happy day AFTER Easter! I read a little bit this morning, but didn't see many updates, so I look forward to reading about everyone's Easter over the next few days. We had a nice day. I think little Asa won the award for most chocolate eaten. Honestly, I am surprised he didn't get ill with the amount he consumed. He even ate more than his teenaged brothers!

I spent most of the day playing catch-up with cleaning and laundry. I am on my 6th load. A little behind don't ya think? And as far as the house goes I'm in a pretty big funk because I know we will be moving in the next few months, so I am loathe to put effort into it. Now I have no idea WHERE we are going, just that we are GOING! I'm also in a funk because I am having a really tough time creating. I love to paint on my pillows and do some woddworking here and there and I just can't seem to get the time in and it depresses me a little bit. I really is my therapy. There are so many of you ladies out there that I really admire because I just don't know how you do it? So please, if you have any advice, or hints on how to do it all, please, please, PLEASE TELL ME!! Did I say please?

And just for more my own personal amusement I'm attatching some pictures of Asa. He just makes me laugh. He's definitely a blessing, it's hard to be in a bad mood with this little face!


2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

What a cute face and I know you wouldn't be able to be in a bad mood with him around.
I hope you had a good Easter and that you find a house soon.
I don't craft everyday but just when I want to...I don't have little ones though so I guess I have more time:)
Rondell

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Asa is a cutie! I love his name too!

Tammy