Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Cards....


I trust everyone is still nice and full from Thanksgiving yesterday. We ate a lot and the day seemed to go pretty well overall. The losses of the past year, especially Austin and Chase's dad, Clay, were very much in our minds and hearts, but knowing our loved ones are together in Heaven and we will see them again someday helped somewhat.

On a lighter note I accomplished the much loved/dreaded Christmas card photo! Woo hoo! Maybe it's just me, but trying to get a good picture of 4 boys is impossible. Not to mention the big boys loathe the matching clothes thing so I decided to work around them! lol Anyway, I thought it turned out pretty good. I did this on a program I got with one of my cameras which is kind of a pain, but today I noticed I could have done this all with the new updated Picasa. It's AWESOME!! Not to mention you can MAKE MOVIES NOW!! Easily too! I want to kiss the guy/girl who did all the changes I love it so much! I will restrain though. Self-control is a beautiful thing. So I'm told.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: