Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful...

With Thanksgiving right around the corner it seems only appropraite to post about things I am thankful for...

Family ~ I know this is obvious and everyone says it, but I am so truly blessed with 4 wonderfully adorable kids that are healthy and funny and loving and sweet. My mom who is always willing to help us out with watching the little boys for hockey games and other random things.

Friends ~ I have so many wonderful friends that are there to listen to me vent, bounce off ideas on and randomly help out with the boys too! It takes a village right? lol

Prims ~ I'm thankful that I am able to do what I love to do and that people like it enough to even buy it! It really is my therapy!! lol

Other Random Things ~ Coffee, music, photographs, chocolate, fresh from the bath babies, candles, the change of seasons, the color red, the konwledge that I will see again loved ones that have gone before me to heaven.

I reserve the right to add to this post as my coffee kicks in more ;)

No comments: