Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....

A conversation that I had with someone last night got me thinking about some things. Now when I think about things it usually branches off into many different directions, usually ending somewhere far, far away from where the thought began. Kind of like when you go to the store for milk and come out with shoes for your kid, a candle and a new paint brush. WalMart is terrible for that. Of course I would never run to WalMart for just milk, but I digress. (See how easily it happens!)

Anyway, my point is that I have several things that other people find odd about me.

I have a GREAT aversion to growths of any sort on food or plant life, espcially if it is perfectly symmetrical. Case in point. Eyes on potatoes. Can't deal with it. Really, really, really creeps me out. Also the fern like plant that will accompany boquets of flowers can sometimes get this fungus type thing on the back. They are perfectly round, perfectly spaced "things" that make me want to run away screaming. Weird huh? Grass growing in either rain gutters or on a roof. Another weird thing that it makes my heart go into arrythmias looking at.

I can't touch chalk. ESPECIALLY sidewalk chalk. Just can't do it. It feels weird.

I hate when people can't put there buggy back. Really it's not that hard. Now the weirdness is that not only do I put my buggy back, but if I have time I will also push all the buggies together so they don't stick out into the parking lot.

I don't like onions. I don't like them in salsas, sauces, salads, sandwiches or burgers. But I like onion rings.

I hate to take medicine.

I worry about stupid things.

I analyze things too much.

I can be emotional.

The last ones I think are traits of women in general, but I had to list them. And on that note I will leave you with this thought for the day......


3 comments:

Sharon/primthyme said...

Hi Jennifer,
I live in Beaver Springs,about 60miles north of Harrisburg.
I love your Etsy shop !!
I'am Kindredthymes on Etsy !!

I have to say the cartoon is a good
one !!
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon

Sharon/primthyme said...

It is North west of Harrisburg !
Prim Hugs,
Sharon

~Beth~ said...

You are so funny! You crack me up!