I'm so excited that Sharon from Prim Thyme chose me to be a recipient of The Lemonade Award! The Lemonade Award is for blogs that show great attitude and gratitude.
Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Here are a few blogs that I think show great attitude and gratitude.
Now the hard part is I have no idea how to do links in Blogger. If anyone would like to tell me that would be great! lol
* Janene from Primitive Lifestyle
* Mandy from Life in the Craft Lane with Mandie
* Lauren from Simple Blessings
* Sandy from For the LOVE of Prims
* Rondell from Tomatoe Creek Prims
* Linda from Behind My Red Door
* Kelli from There's No Place Like Home
* Julie from Country Girl at Heart
* Kindra from 3 Guys, a Girl and a Prim Place
If you already recieved this award, sorry, lol, I'm still new to a lot of blogs and if you aren't wanting to pass them on that's fine too, I just don't have a lot of blogs that I read yet!
In other news, it's been a pretty low key week here. Austin did have a game on Monday and let me tell you it was CRAZY!!! I am fairly new to understanding hockey, but even I knew it was a wild game. We won, I *think* it was 9-1. We got some unfair penalties and at one point had 5 guys in the penalty box. It was pretty close quarters let me tell you! Our head coach got a 10 minute penalty and one of the guys had to serve it for him and one of our assistant coaches actually got thrown out and suspended for the next game.
Now that sounds terrible as if our team is full of insane people, but that truly is not the case. Coach DeFazio is very fair and really seems to play all the kids pretty equally as he realizes that is not the NHL and his purpose is truly the kids. The asst. coach I don't know very well, but he seems like a really sweet guy. I guess he told the ref that he was "only seeing white" meaning us as we were the home team in our white uniform! I have to agree as MY BABY got cross-checked in the throat/jaw and they didn't do ANYTHING! Conveniently it was right in front of too. Yeah, does wonders for a mother's heart. I was good though and acted calmly in front of everyone as opposed to running over to the bench screaming and crying. He would have loved that I can tell ya! I really don't know how some of the parents do it when their kids get hurt. I guess they are just used to the roughness of the sport and maybe I will be calmer too someday, we'll see!
So if anyone has a minute and feels like explaining the link thing, please do! I tried, but doesn't seem to be working. Hope you all are having a wonderful day! :)
Ready for Spring!
2 weeks ago