Monday, March 16, 2009

My Own Personal Super Hero!


I know you are all very jealous, but lil ole me has her own personal super hero! Well, he's technically a Radio super hero, but I'll take what I can get!

Confused yet?

I'm sure most of you don't know that my hubby is a DJ at a radio station based out of Conellsville, PA. He has a show, aka The Jeff Gerard Show, on Music Power 104. His webmaster (that sounds interesting doesn't it!) has been on him for years to start a blog and I finally helped him get one together. SO I thought I would share with you all my honey's new blog! Stop by and visit him HERE and let him see that there are other crazy prim lovers out there, I am pretty sure he thinks I'm the only one ;)

1 comment:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Giggle - I just pimped my hubbys new blog too!! Off to take a look!!!! Sarah