Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is it Spring Yet????

Just checking. We've been having some back and forth days, some nicer than others. Gage's kindergarten class has been marking their days as "lion" or "lamb". I remember doing that in school too. It's funny the things that your mind remembers from years and years ago and how it forgets more recent things. You know like your kids' names when yelling them. :)

We've been busy here with day to day things. Hockey is officially over. The varisty team made it to the first round of playoffs, but were promptly out of it after a game with Ford City. The freshman team are starting playoffs next week. Their final game they played Norwin for the first time and beat them, which was exciting as they were ranked number one. I'm really looking forward to playoffs. I know winning isn't everything, but DANG it sure is fun when it's YOUR team that's winning! My friend Amy (yes my Twilight pusher lol) and I just keep saying it's OUR year! I'll keep you updated, even if you don't care ha ha!

The other thing we are in the process of doing is looking to move. We are wayyyy out of space in the townhouse now that Jeff and I are back together it's just way to tight. We are just going to rent right now. We have some possibilities. I have a favorite that he really kind of dislikes, but the location is beyond perfect. The big boys' friends are all within walking distance and the pool is too. They go EVERYDAY in the summer and the back and forth running them places kinda makes me crazy, so the walking sounds GREAT to me!

Unfortunately this has been keeping me from crafting a whole lot. I am looking to set up a booth here and there at the local Farmer's Market. I met a gal online who has invited me to a couple of shows she has organized and she also sets up at the market every weekend, so I'd really like to try it. Her name is Pam and she has the cutest things in her Etsy Shop. The sad thing is she is literally 5 minutes from me and I have yet to meet her in person!

On a side note Twilight comes out in 8 days.....

No comments: